Dress parade: Debenhams and Zara buys - Cosmetopia Digest Beauty and Makeup Blog

technology

makeup

Category 6 (Carousel)

Cult Beauty Ltd.
Space NK UK

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dress parade: Debenhams and Zara buys

It has been one of those slow Saturdays and I've just finished my book. So I thought I would share a couple of things I bought last week from Zara and Debenhams. The black dress with leopard print and the blue trousers are from Zara while the first two dresses are from Debenhams. Yes, the leopard print dress was on sale and it is crumpled as well as too large for me (it is medium). But I wanted the print even if they didn't have my size. I'm hoping to emotionally blackmail request my aunt to alter its waist for me - she's a whiz at sewing.
I also bought a couple of shirts from Zara. Apologies for the very amateur posing and photography.
P.S. Do vote on the poll at the top of the sidebar! I'm going shopping for my giveaway next week.
 

9 comments:
Write comments